Italian Beginners’ Course (DIY)
This Italian beginners’ course online is perfect for you if you:
- are a complete beginner
- are going to learn Italian at school and you don’t want to feel lost
- thinking about A1 Italian level class but you would like to have some knowledge before
- will visit your Italian relatives and you would like to be able to communicate
- will work in Italy and you need a good base to start approaching the language
Learning mode: DO IT YOURSELF
This Italian beginners’ course online has been created for those students who don’t feel the immediate need to learn with a teacher but at the same time are looking for an accountable program. Even if you would like to study and improve in complete autonomy, our teachers are just one click away.
What is this course about?
This course is the result of many years of teaching languages both one to one and in group lessons. Based on our experience, we know that our lives are very busy and we often don’t have time to join a class that we really want but this is not a good excuse to quit. For this reason, we have tailored this course to allow you to be independent, learning where and when you want, without any restrictions. You can come back on your lesson every time you want, do it a little bit today and finish it tomorrow. You can choose based on your needs and create your personal learning routine.
The course is organised in 10 lessons including a final test. It is built around you to get you from zero to speak. At the end of this course you will be able to:
- introduce yourself
- talk in the present tense about yourself, your family, your friends
- describe your home
- interact in a simple way and answer to simple questions.
With this course, you will get a strong grammar basis to be able to communicate with simple sentences in your everyday life. If you are evaluating Italian A1 level test, this course is a good first step to start with your preparation.
This course is:
- COMPLETE: week after week, you will develop your ability to use Italian grammar, pronunciation and vocabulary with confidence and accuracy. This course covers all the basic arguments and grammar that you need to be able to communicate in your everyday life. A strong grammar base is essential to understand and use a language properly.
- VALIDATED: we have been used this course with our students for almost two years in class and we still use it. We know the most common challenges of every lesson. For this reason, you will find additional videos where you will listen to new words for you or your teacher will read a short essay. So you can also work on your listening skill and pronunciation.
- INTERACTIVE: every lesson you will expand your vocabulary with new adjectives, nouns and verbs. To help you memorise them, we have prepared a dedicated class on Quizlet where you can work specifically on your weekly vocabularies in a fun and interactive way. You can choose through six different games like palm cards, match and spelling.
- Videos are in Italian with English explanation
- NO knowledge of Italian language is required
- A basic understanding of English
This course is formed by 10 lessons and 19 videos. The overall duration of videos is roughly 60 mins. Remember each video is 100% concentrated. The duration assigned to every lesson, both grammar and practise, it is what your teacher recommend you to dedicate to it. To achieve your goals and keep improving constantly, your teacher recommends you to be consistent and work at least two hours to complete every lesson. If you need any advice to build a proficient learning routine, write an email to your teacher.
- Lectures 30
- Quizzes 23
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level Beginners
- Language English/Italian
- Students 6
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Part of the speech, Core of the sentence, Italian vowels pronunciation, Vocabulary: greetings.
Foundations of Grammar in Italian - verbs, Type of sentences, Verb to be, Learn how to introduce yourself, Vocabulary: Professions, professioni
Foundations of Grammar in Italian — adjectives, Verb to have, IDIOMATIC EXPRESSIONS - How do you feel? , Vocabulary: Workplaces, posti di lavoro
Foundations of Grammar in Italian — nouns , Italian Nouns: gender & number, Italian Nouns: gender ending for singular nouns, Italian Nouns: ending with -E, Vocabulary: Family members
Adjectives & Nouns, How to match adjectives and nouns, Type of adjectives and where to place them, Nouns with more then one adjective,
Articles, INDETERMINATIVE ARTICLES, SINGULAR NOUNS EXAMPLES CHART
Regular Verbs, Types of sentences, Italian verbs conjugation, Common verbs in -ARE -ERE -IRE
Preposizioni, PREPOSIZIONE SEMPLICE IN, PREPOSIZIONE SEMPLICE A, verbo irregolare ANDARE, IDIOMATIC EXPRESSION, PICCOLA CONVERSAZIONE: INVITA LA TUA AMICA
Preposizioni, PREPOSIZIONE SEMPLICE DA, Verbo irregolare VENIRE, Avverbi di frequenza
MI PIACE o NON MI PIACE?