Practice your Italian (A1/A2)
Italian language practice online A1-A2
Conversation class – Italian Grammar exercises –
Note: It is not possible to have an account on Tomato Learning if you are not enrolled in a course. Buy your membership first. You can create your account (email + password) while buying your membership. First 3 months are FREE. You will start to pay after 3 months. You can unsubscribe your membership at any time.
If you are looking for Italian Grammar exercises this course is perfect for you!
This course is different because:
It allows you to practice the Italian language online (A1-A2) and TRAIN your LINGUISTIC SKILLS (reading, listening, speaking, writing, vocabulary, grammar, pronunciation) and your CONFIDENCE, respecting YOUR ROUTINE and YOUR LINGUISTIC LEVEL! And with the guidance of qualified professional teachers!
This course is perfect for you if you:
- are studying Italian but you do not have the chance to use it
- studied Italian in the past and you want to refresh it
- feel quite confident about your grammar knowledge, but you get stuck when you have to speak or write
- want to take an exam for an international certification
- use Italian for work and you want to appear more confident and professional
- want to boost your confidence
- lack motivation on your own
- need a flexible schedule
- expect short activities that you can easily fit into your routine
- want native teachers who can help you with your learning
- want a virtual class with students of your level
- would like the chance to upgrade to the next level when your skills improve
Learning mode: CLASSROOM EXPERIENCE
You will belong to a class of students with your same level of Italian. At the moment of the enrolment, you will choose your linguistic level (see the descriptors*).
If after some time you think that the level is not suitable for you any longer, because you have practised a lot or because you are studying hard, you can ask to pass to the next level: your payment will still be considered valid until the original expiry date. The teacher of your course will evaluate if you are ready for the higher course.
What you will get:
You will have the chance to:
- keep your competencies active (reading, speaking, listening, writing)
- improve your skills with activities targeting your specific needs
- learn and reinforce a lot of words
- learn and reinforce grammar rules
- improve your pronunciation
- feel new questions rising
- keep your motivation high so you will learn faster!
- be ready when you have to speak/write/read/listen in Italian
- interact with other people in Italian
- have a teacher who will guide you and help you improve
- improve your confidence and your self-esteem
- show other people the results that you have reached
- evaluate how far you have gone
If you are attending an Italian course and you feel frustrated because you have the impression that you are not learning enough or quickly enough, it is normal! Why?
Because it is USELESS TO LEARN IF YOU DO NOT PUT the acquired competence INTO PRACTICE because our mind will forget. It is inevitable. All the existing studies on spaced repetition prove it, in addition to the common sense and our experience as students. YOU MUST PRACTISE! As it happens at the gym: if you stop, your muscles go back to being flabby.
And we know, because we are personal trainers!
Well, more or less… PERSONAL LANGUAGE TRAINERS!
- A basic level of Italian is recommended to take an active part in the conversation. Nevertheless, also the very beginners are welcome
- Word Sets on Quizlet are in Italian with English translation
- NO knowledge of Italian language grammar is required for the Quizlet set
- A basic understanding of English is necessary
- An account on Telegram
* CEFR – Common European Framework of Reference – for languages
A1 – Elementary
A2 – Pre-intermediate
B1 – Intermediate
B2 – Upper-intermediate
C1 – Advanced
C2 – Proficiency
- Lectures 37
- Quizzes 4
- Skill level Beginner A1-A2
- Language Italian/English
- Students 12
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Esercizi sul vocabolario (vocabulary)
Trovi molti esercizi e liste di parole nuove nella nostra classe su Quizlet "Practice your Italian". La classe è aperta a tutti e gratuita
- Casa – 01
- Il cibo – la frutta
- I negozi e le professioni – gioca con il milionario!
- Le regioni d’Italia e i loro abitanti
- Miscellanea 01: nomi/aggettivi/verbi
- Dal parrucchiere
- Vocabolario DAL BLOG – Le storie di zio Raffaello, episodio 2
- Vocabolario DAL BLOG – Alessandro & The Evil Eye Lodge (verbi e participi passati)
Piccolo ripasso di grammatica / Italian grammar mini-lessons
Esercizi di grammatica
- Articoli determinativi – esercizio 1
- Articoli indeterminativi / animali – esercizio 1
- Verbi in -ARE al presente
- Verbi in -ERE al presente
- Verbi in -IRE al presente
- Mi piace/ Mi piacciono – La mia vacanza ideale
- Mi piace / Mi piacciono – completa le frasi
- Verbo stare – completa le frasi
- I pasti principali – completa le frasi
- Maschile e femminile: parole che finiscono in E
- Dal presente al passato prossimo
- Preposizioni articolate
Esercizi di ascolto (listening)
- Presentazioni – introduce yourself
- “Azzurro”, Adriano Celentano
- Audio DAL BLOG – In Italia quasi tutti sanno cucinare almeno un piatto di spaghetti!
- Audio DAL BLOG – Simonluca, l’orafo con la passione per la moto
- Audio DAL BLOG – Marco & The Link Quartet
- Audio DAL BLOG – Maresa e la magia della Danzacreativa Fux
Esercizi di lettura (reading)
- Il gioco delle domande e del fiore
- I dolci di Natale (verbi al presente + si impersonale)
- Giochiamo a scarabeo? ( verbi al passato prossimo)
- Lettura dal BLOG – In Italia quasi tutti sanno cucinare almeno un piatto di spaghetti!
- Lettura dal BLOG – Luana e la scoperta della Pole Dance
- Lettura dal BLOG – Luana e il mondo della Pole Dance
Esercizi di scrittura (writing)