Read me 2
Please read carefully
Useful vocabulary just to start a conversation without fear 5
This is just a selection, you can find more sets of words your in Quizlet class on the Quizlet app.
Term & Conditions
HOW TO BEHAVE IN THE WECHAT GROUP (READ CAREFULLY)
WELCOME MESSAGE: We would really love to give a warm welcome to every new member. But sometimes it is difficult, so as you get into the WeChat group, please introduce yourself and receive our warm welcome.
The philosophy behind this group is “BE KIND TO ONE ANOTHER”, for this reason:
- No judgment is allowed: there are no bad questions, no stupid mistakes, we are all here to improve, help and encourage each other. If you do not like a topic, just skip it; if you like it, you can reply, like other comments, etc. If it is really inappropriate, our teachers will moderate it and move to a new one.
- To avoid problems and unnecessary offences, topics regarding POLITICS and/or RELIGION are NOT PERMITTED. Topics regarding religion and politics can easily cause offence, so please be careful when you deal with politics and/or religion.
- You are welcome to share pictures and images as topic starters, but you ABSOLUTELY CANNOT SHARE graphic images of violence that could “shock, offend and upset”.
- Don’t embarrass female members. We are strong, educated and adult women but we deserve to be treated with respect.
In the WeChat group, only Chinese is spoken. English/Spanish/Italian will occasionally be used to better clarify grammar points. Let’s create a positive environment where EVERYONE feels welcome to ask questions and where both beginner and advanced students can benefit from one another.
Even if in an informal context such as a WeChat conversation, our teachers are here to work and we have these rules for a reason. If you break any of them, we will warn you once but repeat offenders will NOT be tolerated.
- You will be blocked from the group
- Your user name on www.tomatolearning.com will be cancelled
- You won’t receive any REIMBURSEMENT.
We have tried nicer ways of handling rule-breakers in the past, but the problem persisted and the rule-breakers never actually corrected their misbehaviour and took advantage of our kindness. We will not tolerate any further.
PLEASE NOTE THAT:
-it is possible to silence the group without leaving it: you will not be disturbed by the notifications, but you will be able to enjoy the useful content shared in the Tomato Chinese Group.
-if you want to leave the WeChat group, you can still continue your course in Tomato and in Quizlet (as it is included in the membership).
If you have any doubt or question, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
Buon divertimento e Buona chiacchierata