Practice your Italian (A2)
2 weeks FREE trial
Italian Grammar exercises
If you are looking for Italian Grammar exercises this course is perfect for you!
This course is different because:
It allows you to TRAIN your LINGUISTIC SKILLS (reading, listening, speaking, writing, vocabulary, grammar, pronunciation) and your CONFIDENCE, respecting YOUR ROUTINE and YOUR LINGUISTIC LEVEL! And with the guidance of qualified professional teachers!
This course is perfect for you if:
- you are studying Italian but you do not have the chance to use it
- you studied Italian in the past and you want to refresh it
- you feel quite confident about your grammar knowledge, but you get stuck when you have to speak or write
- you want to take an exam for an international certification
- you use Italian for work and you want to appear more confident and professional
- you want to boost your confidence
- you lack motivation on your own
- you need a flexible schedule
- you expect short activities that you can easily fit into your routine
- you want native teachers who can help you with your learning
- you want a virtual class with students of your level
- you would like the chance to upgrade to the next level when your skills improve
Learning mode: CLASSROOM EXPERIENCE
You will belong to a class of students with your same level of Italian. At the moment of the enrolment, you will choose your linguistic level (see the descriptors*).
If after some time you think that the level is not suitable for you any longer, because you have practised a lot or because you are studying hard, you can ask to pass to the next level: your payment will still be considered valid until the original expiry date. The teacher of your course will evaluate if you are ready for the higher course.
What you will get:
You will have the chance to:
- keep your competences active (reading, speaking, listening, writing)
- improve your skills with activities targeting your specific needs
- learn and reinforce a lot of words
- learn and reinforce grammar rules
- improve your pronunciation
- feel new questions rising
- keep your motivation high
- be ready when you have to speak/write/read/listen in Italian
- interact with other people in Italian
- have a teacher who will guide you and help you improve
- improve your confidence and your self-esteem
- show other people the results that you have reached
- evaluate how far you have gone
If you are attending an Italian course and you feel frustrated because you have the impression that you are not learning enough or quickly enough, it is normal! Why?
Because it is USELESS TO LEARN, IF YOU DO NOT PUT the acquired competence INTO PRACTICE. It is useless, because our mind will forget. It is inevitable. All the existing studies on spaced repetition prove it, in addition to the common sense and our experience as students. YOU MUST PRACTISE! As it happens at the gym: if you stop, your muscles go back to being flabby.
And we know, because we are personal trainers!
Well, more or less… PERSONAL LANGUAGE TRAINERS!
- A basic level of Italian is recommended to take an active part in the conversation. Nevertheless, also the very beginners are welcome
- Word Sets on Quizlet are in Italian with English translation
- NO knowledge of Italian language grammar is required for the Quizlet set
- A basic understanding of English is necessary
- An account on Telegram
* CEFR – Common European Framework of Reference – for languages
A1 – Elementary
A2 – Pre-intermediate
B1 – Intermediate
B2 – Upper-intermediate
C1 – Advanced
C2 – Proficiency
- Lectures 18
- Quizzes 1
- Skill level Beginner A1-A2
- Language Italian/English
- Students 8
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Piccolo ripasso di grammatica / Italian grammar mini-lessons
Esercizi di grammatica
Esercizi di ascolto (listening)
Esercizi di lettura (reading)
Esercizi di scrittura (writing)