Practice your Italian – Advanced level (C1)
This course is different because:
It allows you to TRAIN your LINGUISTIC SKILLS (reading, listening, speaking, writing, vocabulary, grammar, pronunciation) and your CONFIDENCE, respecting YOUR ROUTINE and YOUR LINGUISTIC LEVEL! And with the guidance of qualified professional teachers!
This course is perfect for you if:
- you are studying Italian but you do not have the chance to use it
- you studied Italian in the past and you want to refresh it
- you feel quite confident about your grammar knowledge, but you get stuck when you have to speak or write
- you want to take an exam for an international certification
- you use Italian for work and you want to appear more confident and professional
- you want to boost your confidence
- you lack motivation on your own
- you need a flexible schedule
- you expect short activities that you can easily fit into your routine
- you want native teachers who can help you with your learning
- you want a virtual class with students of your level
- you would like the chance to upgrade to the next level when your skills improve
Learning mode: CLASSROOM EXPERIENCE
You will belong to a class of students with your same level of Italian. At the moment of the enrolment, you will choose your linguistic level (see the descriptors*).
If you realise that the level is too difficult for you, you can ask to be moved to the lower level and the teacher will advise you about it: your payment will still be considered valid until the original expiry date.
You will have the chance to:
- keep your competences active (reading, speaking, listening, writing)
- improve your skills with activities
- targeting your specific needs -learn and reinforce a lot of words
- learn and reinforce grammar rules
- improve your pronunciation
- feel new questions rising
- keep your motivation high
- be ready when you have to speak/write/read/listen in Italian -interact with other people in Italian
- have a teacher who will guide you and help you improve
- improve your confidence and your self-esteem
- show other people the results that you have reached -evaluate how far you have gone
What you will get:
- Lifetime access to your dedicated Quizlet class “Practice your Italian – Advanced level”.
- Access to your private area in Tomato Learning. (1-year access)
- Access to your Whatsapp group where our teachers and native speakers will help you improve your Italian in a friendly and proactive way. (1-year access)
If you are attending an Italian course and you feel frustrated because you have the impression that you are not learning enough or quickly enough, it is normal! Why?
Because it is USELESS TO LEARN, IF YOU DO NOT PUT the acquired competence INTO PRACTICE.
It is useless, because our mind will forget. It is inevitable. All the existing studies on spaced repetition prove it, in addition to the common sense and our experience as students. YOU MUST PRACTISE! As it happens at the gym: if you stop, your muscles go back to being flabby.
And we know, because we are personal trainers!
Well, more or less… PERSONAL LANGUAGE TRAINERS!
- An intermediate level of Italian is recommended to take an active part in the conversation
- Word Sets on Quizlet are in Italian with English translation
- A basic understanding of English is necessary
- An account on Telegram
A1 – Elementary
A2 – Pre-intermediate
B1 – Intermediate
B2 – Upper-intermediate
C1 – Advanced
C2 – Proficiency
- Lectures 20
- Quizzes 2
- Skill level Advanced (C1)
- Language Italian
- Students 19
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Please read carefully
Esercizi di Ascolto e Scrittura
New exercises will be loaded every week
Esercizi di Lettura e Scrittura
New exercises will be loaded every week
Esercizi di scrittura
Useful vocabulary just to start a conversation without fear (more on Quizlet)
This is just a selection, you can find more than 90 sets of words and more than 500 words on your Quizlet class
- How to join your class on Quizlet
- Italian 19 – Adjectives to Describe Food
- Italian – verbs to describe your day / verbi per la tua giornata (1)
- Italian – verbs to describe your day / verbi per la tua giornata (2)
- Nuove parole 01
- Nuove parole 02
- Nuove parole 03
- Nuove parole 04
- Nuove parole 05
- Nuovi verbi 01
- Nuovi verbi 02
- Nuovi verbi 03
- Nuovi verbi 04
UN PO' DI GRAMMATICA
Esercizi di Grammatica
Muhammad Maqsood ur Rehman
The course is good and quite comprehensive for a beginner. It focuses on getting someone to begin quickly speaking in Italian language. The instructor is also very friendly and helpful.